Friday, July 4, 2008

BarMitzvah in New York


Hi Sunny,

I just wanted to let you know that I have received SO many calls from people who gotten the invitation for my son's Bar Mitzvah and each call has been nicer than the next. Everybody thought that the invitation was absolutely MAGNIFICENT. Every detail...the quality of the paper, the letterpress and of course your design. When I decided to go ahead and order the invitation with Atlanta Letterpress my husband and I were hesitant due to the distance between us (New York to Atlanta), but I can not tell you enough times what a pleasure it was working with you. You made everything so easy and your kind personality alleviated any fears that my husband and I might have had. Sunny, your work is exquisite. We look forward to working with you and Atlanta Letterpress for ALL of our families celebrations.

Thank you,

Jamie and Adam

No comments: